Why would I choose Gibbs Psychology?
Whilst psychologists are uniformly trained to achieve, and maintain, required professional standards, that does not mean that we are all the same. So – why would I choose Gibbs Psychology?
- Holding an optimistic view of all human experience, Gibbs Psychology helps you transform your life for the better, even in the most demanding of circumstances
- Gibbs Psychology gives you the know how to make change, drawing upon a broad range of therapies from which to assist and support your growth in practical ways
- Gibbs Psychology fosters the confidence to make desired changes in your life
- Gibbs Psychology values the unique qualities, knowledge and experience that both therapist and client bring, working together on solutions that work for you.
By choosing Gibbs Psychology you will gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to bring about effective change in your life.
Located in the Western suburbs of Adelaide at Largs Bay, Gibbs Psychology provides psychological therapy for a range of mental health conditions and related life issues, including:
- anxiety and panic attacks
- worry, generalised anxiety disorder
- shyness, social anxiety
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- grief and bereavement
- drug and alcohol issues
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- sleep problems
- relationship and / or work related problems associated with mental health conditions (eg depression, anxiety) arising from childhood experiences of trauma including domestic violence, child sexual abuse and bullying
- physical disability
- chronic health conditions
- eating and weight related difficulties, including eating disorders to a moderate range of severity.